We host hands-on workshops approximately once per month on a variety of topics ranging from data management to computing and advanced statistical methods for researchers in ALVSCE and beyond. Additionally, run a variety of other workshops for diverse groups and conferences at UA and beyond.
Let us know what workshops you are interested in by filling out this form or request a specific workshop using our Contact Us page!
11 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 12, 2023
Part 2: Crafting publication quality data visualizations with 'ggplot2'
Click on the events below to get additional details, including recordings.
ALVSCE Workshop Wednesdays (~Monthly)
Other Workshops and Trainings
Potential Future Workshop Topics
- Spatial data
- Missing Data
- Finding and Using Open Data
- Bayesian regression approaches
- Exploratory data analysis
- Literate programming with R Markdown
- Creating an R package
- Open Science and Reproducible research methods
- Relational databases and SQL
- Creating and Using APIs
- Collaborative Research with git / GitHub
- Best practices in Scientific Computing